Determine the indicator’s value by using the following methodology:
1) Request relevant financial and project staff to provide evidence of 1) the amount of cash / voucher / in-kind assistance provided to each beneficiary as a part of the project and 2) the total financial value of the provided assistance. This can include, for example:
- distribution lists (for vouchers and in-kind support), bank statements (for bank transfers), relevant project reports
- financial documents (receipts, invoices, etc.)
2) Use available post-distribution monitoring (PDM) data to verify the amount of provided assistance (not purchased assistance – it must be data on what was actually given to the project beneficiaries). If required, use the PDM findings to adjust the data on the amount of provided assistance and its financial value accordingly.
3) The indicator’s value equals to the financial value (in British pounds) of the assistance that was actually provided to the project beneficiaries. It should only include the value of the provided cash payments / vouchers / in-kind support, not including any staff, logistics or other costs.