Determine the indicator's value by using the following methodology:
1) Use interviews with the project staff and reviews of relevant project documentation (e.g. M&E reports, attendance sheets, etc.) to prepare a list of all the people who were supported to get a new job.
2) Conduct personal or phone-based interviews with a representative sample of people who were supposed to get a new job, asking them:
RECOMMENDED SURVEY QUESTIONS (Q) AND POSSIBLE ANSWERS (A)
Q1: In the past [specify the number of months], have you managed to get a new job?
A1: yes / no / does not want to say
(ask the following questions only if the previous answer is YES)
Q2: How long have you stayed in this job?
A2 Select one of the following:
1) Less than one month
2) One month or more
3) Does not want to say
Q3: In your opinion, what were all the things that helped you get this job? Keep probing: Was there anything or anyone else that helped you get this job?
A3 Select one of the following:
1) The provided support was mentioned
2) The provided support was NOT mentioned
3) To determine the indicator’s value, count the number of people who gained a new job thanks to the provided support and retained it for at least one month.